Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Personal Accomplishments

I am feeling good tonight. Not cockily so, but just good. I came from a productive and fun day, and feel very pleased with my accomplishments as of late.

One: I have successfully not drunk any carbonation for three-and-a-half weeks, except for about a quarter of a cup to try some Pomegranate 7-Up. 
Two: I set another minute of my choreography piece this evening.
Three: I am about to finish the run of Into the Woods, having played one of the most physically demanding roles of my life.
Four: I have lost 16 pounds since I moved to Wyoming. 
Five: I had a good interview today for a job position this summer. 
Six: My hair is starting to look awesome.
Seven: I found a duffel coat that looks great on me and it only cost $65.
Eight: I successfully hit on a stranger at Borders this morning.
Nine: I am staying on top of my schoolwork.
Ten: I accomplished one of my major goals for my studies here at Western - I am in Deirdre MacDonald's dance piece.
Eleven: I am happy.

So that is pretty much it right now. But I'm feeling good. Again, not cockily so, but just very content. 

No comments: